The Ask MAC website has different search options when browsing for question and answers. You will notice a menu on the right hand side with different boxes. You will use these boxes/fields when searching for question and answers.
You can search a question by:
Click on the search options below to expand for more information.
- ALS Patient Care Standards 4.0 (NEW),
- BLS Patient Care Standards or
- Medical Directives,
- Keywords are not case sensitive
- Search for partial words (e.g. resus)
- Search for acronyms (e.g. ASA, TOR)
- Use more than one keyword to refine your search
- Search for an exact phrase using quotations (e.g. “Base Hospital Patch”)
We post notifications in many locations when new question and answers are posted on the Ask MAC website. You can find these updates on our website, Facebook and Twitter, as well as, an email notification is sent to all Service Operators to share with staff.
If you cannot view the answers and you are using Internet Explorer, try clicking on the icon highlighted in red below. This will allow you to view the website in “Compatibility View” which should allow you to view the answers.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact our IT Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-685-8500,ext. 75621.