Paramedic Services Week 2022
Paramedic Services Week 2022, which takes place from May 22nd to 28th, is an opportunity to celebrate and express our gratitude to our Paramedics and the teams that support them. We would like to acknowledge the commitment and bravery at the front lines.
This year’s theme, announced by the Paramedic Chiefs of Canada (PCC), is “Faces of Paramedicine“. It highlights different specialties within the Paramedic profession and will have the following sub-themes for each weekday:
- Monday — Communication (9-1-1 Dispatch)
- Tuesday — Civilian and Community Paramedic
- Wednesday — Specialties (CBRNE, Marine, Military, Tactical, Critical Care/Air)
- Thursday — Educators and Research
- Friday — Support Services (logistics, fleet, procurement, OHS)
- Saturday – Recognition Day (for all paramedics)
SWORBHP is very excited to announce that we will be holding DAILY GIVEAWAYS which will take place daily starting Monday May 23rd until Friday May 27th.
The staff and Medical Directors at SWORBHP know how much our paramedics love these giveaways and so together we have donated the prizes to show our appreciation for all your hard work and dedication!
- To be eligible, you must be currently employed by a service within the Southwest Ontario Regional Base Hospital Program.
- Each giveaway will begin at 10:00 AM and will end at 8:00 AM the following day.
- Giveaways will occur daily starting Monday May 23 until Friday May 27, 2022.
- Only one (1) form entry per person each day, all other entries will be invalid.
- Winners will be chosen at random each day. Names will be posted on this page and social media the following morning. Winners will be contacted directly via email.
- Winners must reply within 5 days of receiving the email. If a potential winner fails to reply to the email notification within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the prizes and we will conduct another random draw of all remaining eligible entries.
- Winners must provide a valid email and the eGift Card will be emailed directly to them.
- No purchase necessary.